OPEN APPLICATION PERIOD: This rental home is located in the City of Portland and will not accept applications until 05/10/201 at 7 PM. Applications received before the open application period will receive an 8-hour penalty. Applications received at the same time will be prioritized by the desired date of move in and priority will go to applicants that have toured the interior of the property.
PROPERTY INFO: Beautifully restored 3BR Craftsman home with additional lower level apartment. Step onto the welcoming front porch and into this lovely home. Loads of natural light flood the refinished hardwood floors. A bright living room open to a formal dining with built-ins and high ceilings. Two spacious bedrooms with walk-in closets on the main floor along with a full bathroom. Upstairs you'll find an oversized loft space, perfect for your home office, personal sanctuary or additional living area.
The updated kitchen offers plenty of space for your storage needs. Enjoy cooking on the gas range to whip up delicious meals. Off the kitchen is a small mudroom that exits to the private and peaceful fenced yard and to the finished basement.
Step down into the finished lower level where you will find more storage room and a washer/dryer for convenience. Separate entrance to the private one-bedroom apartment with a full kitchen, bathroom, and living space. Choose your own roommate or spread the family out comfortably. This charmer leads to plenty of space to spread out while home!
NEIGHBORHOOD: Bikers Paradise (99/100) and Walkers Paradise (95/100). Blocks to bustling Alberta Arts restaurants, bars and shops. A short walk or ride to Mississippi Neighborhood and the Vancouver/Williams Corridor. Close to downtown and convenient to public transportation. Vernon Elementary School, Madison, and Jefferson High School.
- Application Fee: $55 per financially responsible adult
- Lease Term: 12-month
- Security Deposit: Equal to one month’s rent (restrictions apply)
- Pets: One dog under 50lbs with additional $50/monthly pet rent (Breed restrictions apply)
- Garbage/Recycling: Included in the rent
- Water/Sewer: Tenant Responsibility
- Electricity: Tenant Responsibility
- Gas: Tenant Responsibility
- Landscape maintenance: Included in rent
- Parking: Garage and private driveway
- A/C: No
- Renter's Liability Insurance in the amount of $100,000 required
- No smoking allowed on premises
- Relocation Assistance Exemption: N/A
- Move-in availability: Lease is required to begin within two weeks of applying
- Accessible Unit: No
- City of Portland Rental Criteria for Residency Applies: Yes
- Property posted for rent on: 05/06/2021
Professionally managed by Living Room Property Management
Principal Broker: Coty Thurman ORLIC#200401050
Equal Housing Opportunity
421 SE 10th Ave Portland, OR 97214
Avoid a scam! Prospective Living Room Tenants will be requested to apply through our secure online application only at https://www.livingroomre.com/rent/#rent-listings.
Do not send your information through direct email unless you've met and confirmed the email address with our agent.