OPEN APPLICATION PERIOD: This rental home is located in the City of Portland and will not accept applications until 09/06/21 at 7 PM. Applications received before the open application period will receive an 8-hour penalty. Applications received at the same time will be prioritized by the desired date of move in and priority will go to applicants that have toured the interior of the property.
PROPERTY INFO: Upper level two bedroom with tons of light and classic Portland touches throughout the home. The home is located through the side gate in the backyard. Shared laundry and private storage area are located and accessed in the basement. The large backyard is also shared. The garage is not for use.
You'll walk up the wide stairs, where at the top you'll find the bathroom which is away from the main living spaces and includes a large clawfoot tub. Continue down the hall to the other rooms. Fully equipped galley size kitchen that has lots of updated cabinets, dishwasher, and of course more light! Two large bedrooms and a living room all separated as well.
NEIGHBORHOOD: Location Location! The duplex is sandwiched between many great places to walk and explore. Laurelhurst Park to lounge around, play a game or catch a random concert. Fantastic restaurants like The Sudra with vegan Indian-inspired dishes, Fifty Licks Ice Cream, and the popular Screen Door with the famous fried chicken and waffles. (And many more plus cafes and bars) 5 minutes from I-84 giving you easy access to the west and east side.
- Application Fee: $55 per financially responsible adult
- Lease Term: 12-month
- Security Deposit: Equal to one month’s rent (restrictions apply)
- Pets: 2 Pets allowed with a monthly $25/pet rent
- Garbage/Recycling: Included in the rent
- Water/Sewer: Tenant Responsibility
- Electricity: Tenant Responsibility
- Gas: Tenant Responsibility
- Landscape maintenance: Included in rent
- Parking: Street Parking only
- A/C: No
- Renter's Liability Insurance in the amount of $100,000 required
- No smoking allowed on premises
- Relocation Assistance Exemption: No
- Move-in availability: Lease is required to begin within two weeks of applying
- Accessible Unit: No
- City of Portland Rental Criteria for Residency Applies: Yes
- Property posted for rent on: 09/03/21
Professionally managed by Living Room Property Management
Principal Broker: Coty Thurman ORLIC#200401050
Equal Housing Opportunity
421 SE 10th Ave Portland, OR 97214
Avoid a scam! Prospective Living Room Tenants will be requested to apply through our secure online application only at https://www.livingroomre.com/rent/#rent-listings.
Do not send your information through direct email unless you've met and confirmed the email address with our agent.