OPEN APPLICATION PERIOD: This rental home is located in the City of Portland and will not accept applications until 6/14/21 at 7 PM (PST). Applications received before the open application period will receive an 8-hour penalty. Applications received at the same time will be prioritized by the desired date of move in and priority will go to applicants that have toured the interior of the property.
PROPERTY INFO: Classic craftsman home with charming details in every corner. Sit outside on your covered front porch for a meal or your morning coffee. As you enter the home, you're greeted with a grand staircase and entryway closet for all your PNW gear. To the left, you have a large living room with built-in shelves around a wood-burning fireplace.
The dining and kitchen area are spacious and full of light and character. Stainless steel appliances with a gas stovetop in the kitchen. A sliding glass door to your fully fenced back yard with enormous trees and an expansive wooden patio, making it the perfect spot to relax this summer.
Upstairs you'll find three spacious bedrooms each with generous closet space. One of the bedrooms features a private balcony, perfect for sunsets or city viewing. Main bathroom also located upstairs with a claw-foot tub and skylight with loads of natural light.
The unfinished basement is available for laundry and storage. There is room for one vehicle on the concrete slab which is shared with the neighbor and can fit a medium size SUV.
NEIGHBORHOOD: Located on a quiet tree-lined street sandwiched between Hawthorne and Belmont neighborhoods full of restaurants, shops, cafes, and bars. Mt. Tabor Park just a few blocks east for some urban hiking tennis, and dog-walking. Schools are Glencoe Elementary, Mt. Tabor Middle, Franklin High School. You could live in one of Portland's most desirable neighborhoods!
- Application Fee: $55 per financially responsible adult
- Lease Term: 12-month
- Security Deposit: Equal to one month’s rent (restrictions apply)
- Pets: THREE pets allowed! Monthly Pet rent per pet. $50 for the first and $25 for each after.
- Garbage/Recycling: Included in the rent
- Water/Sewer: Tenant Responsibility
- Electricity: Tenant Responsibility
- Gas: Tenant Responsibility
- Landscape maintenance: Included in rent
- Parking: One off-street parking
- A/C: Yes
- Renter's Liability Insurance in the amount of $100,000 required
- No smoking allowed on premises
- Relocation Assistance Exemption: No
- Move-in availability: Lease is required to begin within two weeks of applying
- Accessible Unit: No
- City of Portland Rental Criteria for Residency Applies: Yes
- Property posted for rent on: 6/11/21
Professionally managed by Living Room Property Management
Principal Broker: Coty Thurman ORLIC#200401050
Equal Housing Opportunity
421 SE 10th Ave Portland, OR 97214
Avoid a scam! Prospective Living Room Tenants will be requested to apply through our secure online application only at https://www.livingroomre.com/rent/#rent-listings.
Do not send your information through direct email unless you've met and confirmed the email address with our agent.
Large Unfinished Basement
Off Street Parking