PROPERTY INFO: Your own treehouse in Portland's West hills! Three private decks overlooking city lights, coastal ranges and sunset views. Open to three levels with a loft office/creative work space above the main floor. Wood floors and fireplace in the living room. Additional bonus room on lower floor without a closet.
Washer and dryer included and central A/C for convenience and comfort. Detached garage with drive through access.
NEIGHBORHOOD: Bridlemile/Southwest Hills: Minutes to beautiful Council Crest Park, local SW and Hillsdale restaurants and shopping. Bridlemile Elementary School, Gray Middle School, Wilson High School,Oregon Episcopal, School Easy access to downtown PDX or high tech corridor.
- $50 application fee per adult
- 12-month lease
- Security deposit is equal to one month’s rent (OAC)
- One cat or one small dog (25lb max) with additional $500 security deposit
- Garbage/Recycling: Included in the rent
- Landscape maintenance: Included in rent
- Water/Sewer: Tenant Responsibility
- Electricity: Tenant Responsibility
- Gas: Tenant Responsibility
- No smoking allowed on premises
- Parking: Detached Garage
- A/C: Yes
- Renter's Liability Insurance in the amount of $100,000 required
- Relocation Assistance Exemption: N/A
- Move in availability: Lease is required to begin within two weeks of applying
- Upon move in the home will be managed by: Living Room Property Management
Professionally managed by Living Room Property Management
Principal Broker: Coty Thurman ORLIC#200401050
Equal Housing Opportunity
1636 NW Lovejoy St, Portland OR 97209
Avoid a scam! Prospective Living Room Tenants will be requested to apply through our secure online application only at https://www.livingroomre.com/rent/#rent-listings.
Do not send your information through direct email unless you've met and confirmed the email address with our agent.
Extra Bonus Room/Office/Creative Space
Private Garage And Street Parking