OPEN APPLICATION PERIOD: This rental home is located in the City of Portland and will not accept applications until 11/22/2020 at 7 PM. Applications received before the open application period will receive an 8-hour penalty. Applications received at the same time will be prioritized by the desired date of move in and priority will go to applicants that have toured the interior of the property.
PROPERTY INFO: 2BR plus office charming bungalow with modern updates. Open floor plan and skylights offer plenty of light during these gray Portland days. The kitchen includes double ovens, a brand new gas range, a wet bar, and plenty of storage making this a chef's dream. Master suite with full bathroom and walk in closet. Additional bedroom, full bathroom and an extra room to call your office/home gym/creative work space.
Two covered porches (front and back) plus a fully fenced private backyard. Unfinished basement offers plenty of room for storage needs.
NEIGHBORHOOD: SW living at it's finest! Near Portland South Waterfront in the sought after John's Landing area. Walking distance to Elephants Delicatessen or Jola Cafe at your door step! Easy access to the Willamette River waterfront. Enjoy the tucked-away neighborhood minutes from downtown, freeway access, and delicious cafes. Schools include Capitol Hill Elementary, Jackson Middle and Wilson High School
- Application Fee: $55 per financially responsible adult
- Lease Term: 12-month
- Security Deposit: Equal to one month’s rent (restrictions apply)
- Pets: No Pets
- Garbage/Recycling: Included in the rent
- Water/Sewer: Tenant Responsibility
- Electricity: Tenant Responsibility
- Gas: Tenant Responsibility
- Landscape maintenance: Tenant Responsibility
- Parking: Street Parking
- A/C: Yes
- Renter's Liability Insurance in the amount of $100,000 required
- No smoking allowed on premises
- Relocation Assistance Exemption: No
- Move-in availability: Lease is required to begin within two weeks of applying
- Accessible Unit: No
- City of Portland Rental Criteria for Residency Applies: Yes
- Property posted for rent on: 11/18/2020
Professionally managed by Living Room Property Management
Principal Broker: Coty Thurman ORLIC#200401050
Equal Housing Opportunity
421 SE 10th Ave Portland, OR 97214
Avoid a scam! Prospective Living Room Tenants will be requested to apply through our secure online application only at https://www.livingroomre.com/rent/#rent-listings.
Do not send your information through direct email unless you've met and confirmed the email address with our agent.
Extra Bonus Room/Office/Creative Space
Laundry Room With Storage And W/D Included
Master Suite With Full Bathroom
Unfinished Basement For Storage!