OPEN APPLICATION PERIOD: This rental home is located in the City of Portland and will not accept applications until 11/22/2020 at 7 PM. Applications received before the open application period will receive an 8-hour penalty. Applications received at the same time will be prioritized by the desired date of move in and priority will go to applicants that have toured the interior of the property.
PROPERTY INFO: This two-story home has victorian charm and modern updates. Walk-in the front door to a grand entryway, hardwood floors, and upgraded closets/shelving for optimal storage. Enjoy the large finished basement with laundry room and additional living space to utilize as a family room, office, or classroom. Perfect size porch on the backside for table and BBQ with minimal landscaping.
Detached garage for convenience and extra storage!
NEIGHBORHOOD: This home is located in Buckman neighborhood and has a walk/bike score of 89. Close to city transit, 6 minutes from downtown, and nearby parks include Summers City Park and Buckman Field. Located right between Division, Clinton, and Hawthorne streets for strolling and enjoying some of Portland's popular shops and restaurants. Schools for this home are Buckman Elementry, Hosford Middle, and Cleveland High school.
- Application Fee: $55 per financially responsible adult
- Lease Term: 12-month
- Security Deposit: Equal to one month’s rent (restrictions apply)
- Pets: 2 small pet allowed (dog under 50lbs) with a monthly $50/pet rent.
- Garbage/Recycling: Included in the rent
- Water/Sewer: Tenant Responsibility
- Electricity: Tenant Responsibility
- Gas: Tenant Responsibility
- Landscape Maintenance: Included in rent
- Parking: Garage
- A/C: No
- Renter's Liability Insurance in the amount of $100,000 required
- No smoking allowed on premises
- Relocation Assistance Exemption: No
- Move-in availability: Lease is required to begin within two weeks of applying
- Accessible Unit: No
- City of Portland Rental Criteria for Residency Applies: Yes
- Property posted for rent on: 11/17/2020
Professionally managed by Living Room Property Management
Principal Broker: Coty Thurman ORLIC#200401050
Equal Housing Opportunity
421 SE 10th Ave Portland, OR 97214
Avoid a scam! Prospective Living Room Tenants will be requested to apply through our secure online application only at https://www.livingroomre.com/rent/#rent-listings.
Do not send your information through direct email unless you've met and confirmed the email address with our agent.
Fully Finished Basement With Media Room Or Creative Space
One Car Garage
Private Outdoor Space