PROPERTY INFO: Spacious and well laid out 2 level townhome. Sunny living and dining room with wood floors opening to the private backyard patio. True master suite with vaulted ceilings and walk-in closet. Washer/dryer included and off-street parking for convenience.
NEIGHBORHOOD: Humboldt: Nearby Williams Corridor/Alberta Arts. Walkers and bikers paradise - Conveniently located near great local shops, coffee, restaurant and parks. Easy access to public transit and downtown. Boise-Eliot Elementary School, Jefferson High School.
- $50 application fee per adult
- 12-month lease
- Security deposit is equal to one month’s rent (OAC)
- Pets: Cats permitted with additional $300 security deposit per cat (max two). Sorry no dogs.
- Garbage/Recycling: Included in the rent
- Landscape Maintenance: Included in rent
- Water/Sewer: Tenant Responsibility
- Electricity: Tenant Responsibility
- Gas: N/A
- No smoking allowed on premises
- Parking: Off-street parking
- A/C: N/A
- Renter's Liability Insurance in the amount of $100,000 required
- Relocation Assistance Exemption: N/A
- Move-in availability: Lease is required to begin within two weeks of applying
- Upon move in the home will be managed by: Living Room Property Management
Professionally managed by Living Room Property Management
Principal Broker: Coty Thurman ORLIC#200401050
Equal Housing Opportunity
1636 NW Lovejoy St, Portland OR 97209
Avoid a scam! Prospective Living Room Tenants will be requested to apply through our secure online application only at https://www.livingroomre.com/rent/#rent-listings.
Do not send your information through direct email unless you've met and confirmed the email address with our agent.
Shared Outdoor Space
Washer & Dryer