PROPERTY INFO: Charming light and bright four bedroom bungalow with original hardwood flooring and high ceilings. Spacious living area with gas fireplace and formal dining off the updated kitchen with new appliances. Two bedrooms and one full bath on main floor with additional two bedrooms upstairs with half bath.
Plenty of storage in the unfinished basement with a walk-in pantry and workshop. Enjoy sitting outside in the enclosed backyard, smelling the beautiful roses (literally). Get ready to start your garden!
NEIGHBORHOOD: Great location within Alameda. Very walkable and bikeable to local restaurants, shops, Whole Foods and Multnomah Co. Library are nearby on 15th Ave. Alameda School District - Alameda Elementary School & Madeleine School within walking distance. Convenient to public transit with the bus stop on 24th & Fremont.
- $50 application fee per adult
- 12-month lease
- Security deposit is equal to one month’s rent (OAC)
- Pets: Small dog (under 50lbs) or an outdoor cat only (one pet max). Breed restrictions apply. $300 deposit required.
- Garbage/Recycling: Included in Rent
- Landscape maintenance: Included in Rent
- Water/Sewer: Tenant Responsibility
- Electricity: Tenant Responsibility
- Gas: Tenant Responsibility
- No smoking allowed on premises
- Parking: Driveway
- A/C: No
- Renter's Liability Insurance in the amount of $100,000 required
- Relocation Assistance Exemption: NA
- Move in availability: Lease is required to begin within two weeks of applying
- Upon move in the home will be managed by: Living Room Property Management
Professionally managed by Living Room Property Management
Principal Broker: Coty Thurman ORLIC#200401050
Equal Housing Opportunity
1636 NW Lovejoy St, Portland OR 97209
Avoid a scam! Prospective Living Room Tenants will be requested to apply through our secure online application only at https://www.livingroomre.com/rent/#rent-listings.
Do not send your information through direct email unless you've met and confirmed the email address with our agent.
Unfinished Basement With Workshop