THIS UNIT IS TENANT OCCUPIED. PRIOR TO ENTERING THE UNIT YOU WILL BE ASKED TO WEAR A MASK, SANITIZE YOUR HANDS AND PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING IN THE UNIT. THIS IS FOR YOUR SAFETY, AS WELL AS OTHERS. IF YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO OR HAVE COVID-19, PLEASE DO NOT SCHEDULE A SHOWING FOR 14 DAYS FROM THE DAY YOU FOUND OUT THAT YOU WERE EXPOSED OR WERE TESTED POSITIVE.
This generously sized 1 bedroom apartment is sure to please! Your open concept kitchen features new flooring, electric stove and refrigerator. This space overlooks a very large living area that features new carpeting. The extra large bedroom boasts 2 closets for additional storage. The building is located near shopping, restaurants, and public transportation. It also features a locked lobby, basement storage locker and coin operated washers/dryers in the basement. Sorry no pets allowed!
1) Gross monthly income must be at least 2.5 times the monthly rental amount.
2) No evictions filed against you within the past 5 years - regardless of outcome.
1) ALL persons over the age of 18 who will be residing in the unit are required to complete a rental application - NO EXCEPTIONS
2) $25 non-refundable processing fee for EACH adult applicant - cash NOT accepted.
3) EACH applicant must provide proof of income (last 2 check stubs, etc.), proof of identity (photo copy of driver's license or state issued ID) and a copy of your social security card.
Air Conditioning Unit
Off Street Parking
Washer/Dryer On Site