This two story condo in Todd Ranch is spacious at 1241 square feet and has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, a private back yard and a one car garage. The entry leads into a living area with a large recessed window with ledge that lets in plenty of natural light. The dining area is open to both the living area and the kitchen and a sliding glass door opens to your private patio and back yard. Your kitchen has recessed lighting, lots of cabinets, and a side by side refrigerator with a bottom freezer is included. One bath is on the first floor. All the bedrooms are on the second level and the second full bathroom with an oversized vanity and updated shower and tub. The master bedroom has a private balcony and a spacious closet with shelving. There is extra storage with shelving in your one car garage and an additional storage room with shelving. Washer and dryer hookups are available near the back patio. Your back yard is fenced for maximum privacy and has a brick patio area with pavers. Todd Ranch is across from the City Community Park which includes a variety of sports fields, paved biking and walking trails, a BMX track, and the Ventura Aquatic Center. Barranca Vista Park is also nearby with a variety of recreational amenities. Your commute is made easy with the Santa Paula Freeway just a little over a mile away.
This home will be available starting June 11. To get more information and schedule your showing--please call 805-603-1585.
Available Date: 6-11-19
Square Footage: 1241
Lease: 1 year
Appliances Included: Refrigerator, Stove, Dishwasher
Security Deposit: $2100 (may increase depending on qualifications)
RESPONSE TIME: We will answer all leads in the order received, and we do our best to respond within one business day. We respond to ALL inquiries, please be patient. We have a 'no-bullying' policy, and zero tolerance for verbal abuse towards our staff.
Anyone who is 18 years of age or older and who will be living in the home will need to submit a separate application. Applications fees are $45 each. Application turn around time is 2-3 business days.
• Average Credit score of group 650 or higher. For a lower average credit score a higher security deposit will be required. Average score must be 601 or higher or application will be denied.
• 3 times the monthly rent in documentable gross income or higher. For applicants that fall short of this requirement a higher security deposit may be required.
• Certain criminal convictions may be grounds for denial, please see below for more info.
• No evictions on record
• No more than 1 collections or delinquent accounts per applicant. Accounts when combined must not exceed $250 for collections or delinquencies, this applies for all applicants. (Two applicants no more than $500, etc.)
• Ignore medical trade lines
• Ignore education and student loan trade lines
• No bankruptcies within 2 years, ignore if dismissed
Review of criminal activity for all applicants if found applicable