OPEN APPLICATION PERIOD: This rental home is located in the City of Portland and will not accept applications until 10/11/2021 at 7 PM. Applications received before the open application period will receive an 8-hour penalty. Applications received at the same time will be prioritized by the desired date of move in and priority will go to applicants that have toured the interior of the property.
PROPERTY INFO: Renovated craftsman full of sunshine and space! Beautiful hardwood floors and high ceilings throughout with large windows in the living and dining room that offers natural light to stream in. The kitchen is spacious with access to the backyard and covered porch or mudroom. One large room on the main floor along with an ensuite bathroom. Upstairs host two other bedrooms, a bonus space that could be made into a large walk-in closet or office, and a full-size bathroom with clawfoot tub. The unfinished basement has great storage space and a washer/dryer.
NEIGHBORHOOD: 94 walkscore= lots of places to explore! The home is located near some Portland favorites like Podnah's BBQ Pit, Petite Provence French Bistro, Salt and Straw Ice Cream, and Pine Street Biscuits. (And plenty more options for cafes, restaurants, bars, and shopping). Alberta Park and Peninsula Park are also close by for strolling around rose gardens, playing some outdoor games, or having a picnic. Schools for the area Vernon Elementary and Jefferson High School.
- Application Fee: $55 per financially responsible adult
- Lease Term: 12-month
- Security Deposit: Equal to one month’s rent (restrictions apply)
- Pets: 1 Pet allowed under 50lbs with monthly $50 pet rent
- Garbage/Recycling: Included in the rent
- Water/Sewer: Tenant Responsibility
- Electricity: Tenant Responsibility
- Gas: N/A
- Landscape maintenance: Included in rent
- Parking: Off-Street Parking
- A/C: No
- Renter's Liability Insurance in the amount of $100,000 required
- No smoking allowed on premises
- Relocation Assistance Exemption: No
- Move-in availability: Lease is required to begin within two weeks of applying
- Accessible Unit: No
- City of Portland Rental Criteria for Residency Applies: Yes
- Property posted for rent on: 10/08/2021
Professionally managed by Living Room Property Management
Principal Broker: Coty Thurman ORLIC#200401050
Equal Housing Opportunity
421 SE 10th Ave Portland, OR 97214
Avoid a scam! Prospective Living Room Tenants will be requested to apply through our secure online application only at https://www.livingroomre.com/rent/#rent-listings.
Do not send your information through direct email unless you've met and confirmed the email address with our agent.
Detached Garage And Private Driveway