Spacious 3 bedroom upper with 1.5 bath, Kitchen comes with refrigerator, stove and dishwasher. You'll love the dining area off of the kitchen surrounded by windows bringing in the natural sunlight. Off of the kitchen you can enjoy your morning coffee from the balcony that wraps around to the living room. There is a oversized living room with large bay window. All 3 bedrooms are spacious with lots of natural light. Hardwood floors throughout. Also enjoy the large shared laundry area with washer and dryer. There is a spacious front yard and back yard to enjoy the summers. Use of one space in the detached garage with additional off street parking. Dogs welcome. Near medical college, HWY 100 with public transportation, restaurants and shopping.
Other tenant charges: Gas, Electric,
1) Gross monthly income must be at least 2.5 times the monthly rental amount.
2) No evictions filed against you within the past 5 years - regardless of outcome.
1) ALL persons over the age of 18 who will be residing in the unit are required to complete a rental application - NO EXCEPTIONS
2) $25 non-refundable processing fee for EACH adult applicant - cash NOT accepted.
3) EACH applicant must provide proof of income (last 2 check stubs, etc.), proof of identity (photo copy of driver's license or state issued ID) and a copy of your social security card.
4) A qualified application includes verification of income, credit history, previous Landlord references, satisfactory credit report and nationwide background screening. Based on the screening results, the Landlord reserves the right to increase the Security Deposit, and/or require a qualified co-signer(s) as a condition of the lease.
~ NOTE: APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL ALL OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED AND FEES PAID IN FULL. ~