Move In Special:
$2000 OFF second month for approved and qualified applicants!
Newly renovated three bedroom, two bathroom apartment located in the heart of Silver Lake is ready for immediate move in! Featuring brand new flooring throughout, brand new kitchen and kitchen cabinets, brand new stainless steel appliances, brand new split AC / heat system, and with recessed lighting throughout.
The kitchen offers plenty of kitchen cabinet storage space for all essential dining sets, cooking utensils, and cooking accessories with a seemingly endless amount of countertop space to prepare home cooked meals. Each bathroom comes fully equipped with Art Deco patterned floor tiles, brand new vanity, rustic light fixtures, and brand new shower fixtures and shower tiles.
Each bedroom offers plenty of storage space with wall-to-wall closets with mirrored sliding doors and brand new remote controlled ceiling fans. The bedroom located off the living room features a unique built in bench with an exposed brick wall to give the room a modern and rustic feel. The master bedroom features and ensuite bathroom with a spacious floor plan and another exposed brick wall.
Contact us to schedule a showing today!
- Rent $3295
- Deposit $3295
- Utilities Included: water
- Parking: Two tandem spaces
- 12 month lease
- Application fee $45 / applicant over 18 years old
- Available: 9/20/21
- New floors throughout
- New kitchen cabinet's
- New kitchen countertops
- New stainless steel appliances
- New bathroom vanity, light and shower fixtures, shower tiles
- New recessed lighting throughout
- New remote controlled ceiling fans
- Split AC / Heat system.
- Please Note: The apartment does not have in-unit laundry OR laundry facilities on site
- Two tandem parking spaces
- Minutes from restaurants, bars, boutique retail shops, and coffee shops on Sunset Blvd
- Minutes from Echo Park Lake
- Silverlake Ramen
- Osen Izakaya
- WOOD Silver Lake Pizza & Pasta
- Same Same Thai
- The Thirsty Crow
- Bar Bandini
- Mohawk Bend
- The Semi-Tropic
- The Holloway
- Larchmont Bungalow Cafe
- Woodcat Coffee Bar
- Hey Hey
- Café Tropical
- Income 2.5x monthly rent
- Credit 650+
1411 Mohawk St. Los Angeles, CA 90026
Two Tandem Parking Spaces