OPEN APPLICATION PERIOD: This rental home is located in the City of Portland and will not accept applications until 06/7/2021 at 7 PM. Applications received before the open application period will receive an 8-hour penalty. Applications received at the same time will be prioritized by the desired date of move in and priority will go to applicants that have toured the interior of the property.
PROPERTY INFO: New construction home with A/C, vaulted ceilings, and amazing natural light.
A stunning kitchen with an island and built-in table that fits 2-4 people. Quartz countertops and top-of-the-line luxury vinyl flooring. Large mature trees in the front yard - cedar, fir, and locust - providing a wonderful NW feel. The area in front of ADU is perfect for chairs and a table to enjoy some fresh air!
*Backyard to the main house is not for tenants use.*
Well insulated, temperature-controlled year-round with room by programmable room heating and cooling units (mini-splits). Window shades that open from the top or the bottom for maximum privacy without sacrificing any natural light. Washer/Dryer included for convenience.
NEIGHBORHOOD: Walkable places include historic Peninsula Park and its Rose Garden; the Woodlawn Triangle for food & drink. New Seasons Market, & Safeway within 5 minutes and a good food cart pod just a mere 5 blocks away. The Yellow MAX Line on Interstate Avenue serves this neighborhood with quick and easy access to I-5 along with the Big Box stores on Hayden Island. Forest Park and Sauvie Island both easily accessible and make a quick getaway yet still staying under 45 minutes within your home.
- Application Fee: $55 per financially responsible adult
- Lease Term: 12-month
- Security Deposit: $1,500 (OAC)
- Pets: No Pets allowed
- Garbage/Recycling: Included in the rent
- Water/Sewer: Included in rent
- Electricity: Tenant Responsibility
- Gas: N/A
- Landscape maintenance: Included in Rent
- Parking: Street-Parking only
- A/C: Yes
- Renter's Liability Insurance in the amount of $100,000 required
- No smoking allowed on premises
- Relocation Assistance Exemption: YES: 1/2024
- Move-in availability: Lease is required to begin within two weeks of applying
- Accessible Unit: No
- City of Portland Rental Criteria for Residency Applies: Yes
- Property posted for rent on: 06/4/2021
Professionally managed by Living Room Property Management
Principal Broker: Coty Thurman ORLIC#200401050
Equal Housing Opportunity
421 SE 10th Ave Portland, OR 97214
Avoid a scam! Prospective Living Room Tenants will be requested to apply through our secure online application only at https://www.livingroomre.com/rent/#rent-listings.
Do not send your information through direct email unless you've met and confirmed the email address with our agent.