Full renovation in 2020 - originally built to be sold but is now up for rent! Inside you are immediately greeted by an open floor plan with hardwood floors, recessed lighting and a custom wrought iron banister which leads into the lower level. The kitchen boasts a white subway tile backsplash, white shaker style cabinetry, stainless steel appliances & granite counter tops. The basement is large and fully finished which gives you an additional living space with a full bathroom. The utility closet which has the washer and dryer can also be used as storage. Upstairs you will find one large bedroom with walk in closet and a clean, modern bathroom. The back yard is an open canvas for you to enjoy as you wish. This home is close to all the best things Brewerytown has to offer ~ just a short walk away to the grocery store as well as all of the great shops & restaurants. A great public transportation network can take you into Center City or most other neighborhoods in the city by bus or trolley.
Please read the following requirements:
• Total combined income for the person(s) leasing the property must be at least 3x the monthly rent.
• Must have average or better credit - serious delinquencies or bad credit scores cannot be accepted.
• First month's rent, last month's rent, and security deposit are required to move in - 3x the monthly rent.
• Must have a clean eviction and criminal history.
• Cats are allowed on a case-by-case basis and information must be included in the application. Sorry, no dogs are allowed in multi-unit properties. Fees: $350 Non-refundable + $35/month pet rent.
• Sorry, we currently do not accept Section 8 or housing voucher programs.
• Please note that upon lease signing all funds will be due within 4 business days.
• You must view the property before applying. Application fees are $47 per applicant (on the lease), $16.95/ for a guarantor (guarantee a lease or co-signer), $16.95 – 18 years or older (not on the lease) + a $3 processing fee per application. The screening covers criminal, eviction, sex offender, credit check, lawsuits, rental history. Application fees are non-refundable under any circumstances.