Photos are of vacant house. House is occupied by current tenants until end of July.
Wow, what a location! Just south of Graduate Hospital and located near just about everything! Grab all of your home essentials and grocery needs with a short walk to the Target and Sprouts stores. Or, for some entertainment and more shopping options, you're just a block from Broad St and a short trip away from Center City, Passyunk Square, the Italian Market..and the list goes on and on. Less than 2 blocks from the Ellsworth-Federal subway stop makes for easy trips down to the sports complex, FDR park, or across town to go exploring and visit friends. This beautiful home features 2200+ sq. ft of living space, 3 bedrooms, 2 and a half baths, a finished basement, a huge fenced-in yard AND a roof deck with amazing unobstructed views of the city! Enter into a wide open living/dining space with high ceilings, coat closet and powder room. You'll quickly notice the bamboo flooring featured throughout the home. The contemporary kitchen features a quartz countertop, handsome cabinetry, stainless appliances, sleek backsplash, bar counter and French door to your own breakfast nook. The second floor features 2 bedrooms, a modern bath, and a conveniently located laundry room. The third floor Master Suite features a spacious bedroom with walk-in closet and a master bath with a rainfall shower. The semi-finished basement would make a great playroom, office or den.
Move in costs for this property include first month, last month, one month security deposit, plus a one time application fee. Pets negotiable. Tenant is responsible for all utilities.
Please read the following requirements:
• Total combined income for the person(s) leasing the property must be at least 3x the monthly rent.
• Must have average or better credit - serious delinquencies or bad credit scores cannot be accepted.
• Must have a clean eviction and criminal history.
• Sorry, we currently do not accept Section 8 or housing voucher programs.
• Please note that upon lease signing all funds will be due within 4 business days. First month's rent, last month's rent, and security deposit are required to move in - 3x the monthly rent.
• You must view the property before applying. Application fees are $47 per applicant (on the lease), $16.95/ for a guarantor (guarantee a lease or co-signer), $16.95 – 18 years or older (not on the lease) + a $3 processing fee per application. The screening covers criminal, eviction, sex offender, credit check, lawsuits, rental history. Application fees are non-refundable under any circumstances.