Location, location, location. Live in the heart of Center City at an affordable price. This centrally located studio is a short walk to the El, the Reading Terminal Market, Rittenhouse Square, tons of shops and bars, pretty much everything you can think of! This unit has been freshly painted and features a kitchen facelift as well. The best part - all utilities are included in the rent! The Arts Condominiums feature an on-site fitness center, laundry room, bike storage area, and more!
Move-in costs for this property include first month, last month, one-month security deposit, plus a one-time application fee.
Please read the following requirements:
• Total combined income for the person(s) leasing the property must be at least 3x the monthly rent.
• Must have average or better credit - serious delinquencies or bad credit scores cannot be accepted.
• First month's rent, last month's rent, and security deposit are required to move in - 3x the monthly rent.
• Must have a clean eviction and criminal history.
• Cats are allowed on a case-by-case basis and information must be included in the application. Sorry, no dogs are allowed in multi-unit properties. Fees: $350 Non-refundable + $35/month pet rent.
• Please note that upon lease signing all funds will be due within 4 business days.
• You must view the property before applying. Application fees are $47 per applicant (on the lease), $16.95/ for a guarantor (guarantee a lease or co-signer), $16.95 – 18 years or older (not on the lease) + a $3 processing fee per application. The screening covers criminal, eviction, sex offender, credit check, lawsuits, rental history. Application fees are non-refundable under any circumstances.