OPEN APPLICATION PERIOD: This rental home is located in the City of Portland and will not accept applications until 10/25/2020 at 7 PM. Applications received before the open application period will receive an 8-hour penalty. Applications received at the same time will be prioritized by the desired date of move in and priority will go to applicants that have toured the interior of the property.
PROPERTY INFO: Two story home in a duplex offers space, clean well maintained features, and a gas fireplace. Bedrooms and 2 full baths upstairs, a large kitchen, front & back patios, and an outdoor space with grass.
NEIGHBORHOOD: Schools include Margaret Scott Elementary, Hauton B Lee Middle, and Reynolds high school. Nestled in a cozy neighborhood close to the freeway and away from the Portland noise!
- Application Fee: $55 per financially responsible adult
- Lease Term: 12-month
- Security Deposit: Equal to one month’s rent (restrictions apply)
- Pets: Up to 2 pets with a monthly $25/pet rent
- Garbage/Recycling: Included in the rent
- Water/Sewer: Tenant Responsibility
- Electricity: Tenant Responsibility
- Gas: Tenant Responsibility
- Landscape maintenance: Tenant Responsibility
- Parking: Garage and off-street parking
- A/C: No
- Renter's Liability Insurance in the amount of $100,000 required
- No smoking allowed on premises
- Relocation Assistance Exemption: No
- Move-in availability: Lease is required to begin within two weeks of applying
- Accessible Unit: No
- City of Portland Rental Criteria for Residency Applies: Yes
- Property posted for rent on: 10/20/2020
Professionally managed by Living Room Property Management
Principal Broker: Coty Thurman ORLIC#200401050
Equal Housing Opportunity
421 SE 10th Ave Portland, OR 97214
Avoid a scam! Prospective Living Room Tenants will be requested to apply through our secure online application only at https://www.livingroomre.com/rent/#rent-listings.
Do not send your information through direct email unless you've met and confirmed the email address with our agent.