OPEN APPLICATION PERIOD: This rental home is located in the City of Portland and will not accept applications until Sunday Nov. 1st at 7 PM (PST). Applications received before the open application period will receive an 8-hour penalty. Applications received at the same time will be prioritized by the desired date of move in and priority will go to applicants that have toured the interior of the property.
PROPERTY INFO: Two bedroom, two bath loft in the Iconic Street Car Lofts. Enjoy 10-foot ceilings and floor to ceiling windows that let in loads of natural light. Concrete flooring and open loft living. French doors offer tree-lined views in the heart of the Pearl from your two separate private balconies. Two spacious walk-in closets for each bedroom.
Other amenities include two secured parking spots, a fitness room, a community room and a private central courtyard with BBQ. Water/Sewer, gas and cable included.
NEIGHBORHOOD: Pearl District. Urban living at its finest with local restaurants, cafes, and shops at your doorstep. Grab coffee at Lovejoy Bakery and take a stroll through Tanner Springs or the Fields Park. Walkers Paradise with a score of 98/100. Bike Score of 95/100. Convenient to public transit. Chapman Elementary, West Sylvan Middle School and Lincoln High School.
- Application Fee: $55 per financially responsible adult
- Lease Term: 12-month
- Security Deposit: $1500 (restrictions apply)
- Pets: Cats and Dogs (up to 50lbs permitted) with additional $25/month pet rent (max of two)
- Garbage/Recycling: Included in the rent
- Water/Sewer: Included in rent
- Electricity: Tenant Responsibility
- Gas: Included in rent
- Landscape maintenance: N/A
- Parking: TWO secured parking spots
- A/C: Yes
- Renter's Liability Insurance in the amount of $100,000 required
- No smoking allowed on premises
- Relocation Assistance Exemption: N/A
- Move-in availability: Lease is required to begin within two weeks of applying
- Accessible Unit: No
- City of Portland Rental Criteria for Residency Applies: Yes
- Property posted for rent on: October 28th
Professionally managed by Living Room Property Management
Principal Broker: Coty Thurman ORLIC#200401050
Equal Housing Opportunity
421 SE 10th Ave Portland, OR 97214
Avoid a scam! Prospective Living Room Tenants will be requested to apply through our secure online application only at https://www.livingroomre.com/rent/#rent-listings.
Do not send your information through direct email unless you've met and confirmed the email address with our agent.
Assigned Secure Storage Unit
Loads Of Natural Light
On Site Fitness Center
Outdoor Community Room And Patio Space With Bbq
Two Assigned Parking Spots!
Water/Sewer And Gas Included