Bright 2-bedroom/1-bath apartment in West Humboldt Park location less than two blocks from Brian Piccolo Elementary School:
• Approximately 900 square feet.
• Vintage apartment home features hardwood floors throughout.
• South and west facing windows let in tons of natural light.
• Eat-in kitchen features good cabinet and counter-top space.
• Stainless steel efrigerator and gas range!
• Spacious bedrooms can each take a queen-size bed plus furniture.
• Water, sewer, trash removal & recycling included.
• $975 per month.
• Cats OK with additional one-time fee.
• No dogs.
• 1-months rent security deposit. No move-in fee.
• $60 application fee per adult:
-Applications will be evaluated based on credit history, verifiable household income, rental history, eviction/foreclosure history, references.
-No registered sex offenders or persons under a current child sex offender residency restriction.
-Applicants reserve the right to dispute inaccuracies relevant to criminal history and provide evidence of rehabilitation and/or mitigating factors.
This property is professionally managed by:
Root Realty, Inc. * 4237 N Lincoln Ave * Chicago, IL 60618 * 773-692-3602 * Serving Chicago Since 1983 * Real Estate Simplified *
For a list of all our available units, go to: