Check out this fully renovated rowhome in Gray's Ferry! Conveniently located close to both Center City and University City, this is a great opportunity to live in a quality home in a great up-and-coming location. Only a few blocks away from the grocery store, post office, coffee shops and more! This 2-bedroom, 1 bath home features hardwood floors throughout, granite countertops, stainless-steel appliances and a concrete patio! Both bedrooms are nicely sized and have closets as well. There's a full, spacious tiled bath at the top of the stairs. The clean, unfinished basement is great for storage and features a washer/dryer.
Move in costs for this property include first month, last month, one month security deposit, plus a one time application fee. Pets negotiable. Tenant is responsible for all utilities.
Please read the following requirements:
• Total combined income for the person(s) leasing the property must be at least 3x the monthly rent.
• Must have average or better credit - serious delinquencies or bad credit scores cannot be accepted.
• Must have a clean eviction and criminal history.
• Sorry, we currently do not accept Section 8 or housing voucher programs.
• Please note that upon lease signing all funds will be due within 4 business days. First month's rent, last month's rent, and security deposit are required to move in - 3x the monthly rent.
• You must view the property before applying. Application fees are $47 per applicant (on the lease), $16.95/ for a guarantor (guarantee a lease or co-signer), $16.95 – 18 years or older (not on the lease) + a $3 processing fee per application. The screening covers criminal, eviction, sex offender, credit check, lawsuits, rental history. Application fees are non-refundable under any circumstances.