Move right into this freshly updated space located in the hip and desirable Brewerytown section of Philadelphia. The property was recently rehabbed as a 3 bedroom, 1 bath home with attention to detail in mind. As you enter the home through the front door, you’ll first notice the beautiful new luxury flooring throughout the home. Additional upgrades include recessed lighting, custom paint, high efficiency heating & cooling, and updated electric and plumbing systems. Home was updated with a modern kitchen with granite countertops, white cabinetry, tile back splash, upgraded Stainless Steel appliances which include range, microwave, and refrigerator. A private fenced rear yard provides the perfect gardening bed. On the 2nd floor you will enjoy an ultra-modern bath which features designer tiles placed on the tub surround as well as on the bath floor. Bathroom also features an upgraded vanity. On the 2nd floor enjoy the design of three bedrooms w/great closet space. In the basement, you will find a large unfinished space which is clean and dry for storage.
Move in costs for this property include first month, last month, one month security deposit, plus a one time application fee. Pets negotiable. Tenant is responsible for all utilities.
Please read the following requirements:
• Total combined income for the person(s) leasing the property must be at least 3x the monthly rent.
• Must have average or better credit - serious delinquencies or bad credit scores cannot be accepted.
• Must have a clean eviction and criminal history.
• Sorry, we currently do not accept Section 8 or housing voucher programs.
• Please note that upon lease signing all funds will be due within 4 business days. First month's rent, last month's rent, and security deposit are required to move in - 3x the monthly rent.
• You must view the property before applying. Application fees are $47 per applicant (on the lease), $16.95/ for a guarantor (guarantee a lease or co-signer), $16.95 – 18 years or older (not on the lease) + a $3 processing fee per application. The screening covers criminal, eviction, sex offender, credit check, lawsuits, rental history. Application fees are non-refundable under any circumstances.